Ghar Soap (also known as “Aleppo Soap”) uses an ancient formulation that dates back over a thousand years ago. It is manually produced and takes up to one year to complete.
Why Ghar Soap?
- All Nature
- No harsh chemical
Benefits of Ghar Soap
- Clear pimples and acne
- Has antibacterial and anti-fungus properties
- Brightens skin and fades scars effectively
- Reduce skin darkening and discolorations
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Minimizes body odor
- Soften and strengthen hair
- Moisturizing and nourishing
- Antiseptic and controls acne
- Reduces redness and soothes irritation
- Treats dandruff and dry scalp
Ghar Soap can be used as:
- Hand wash
- Body wash
- Facial cleanser
- Face Mask
- Makeup removal
- Shaving cream
Recommended for eczema & psoriasis.
Suitable for all ages and skin types.
Olive oil, Laurel oil, and lye
Country of Origin: Syria