Naturally shiny, beautiful, and ultra-smooth teeth
Due to the high cellulose content, DENTTABS brush and polish your teeth ultra-smoothly instead of "just" brushing them. As a result, "caries bacteria" and deposits can practically no longer be attacked.
Perfect for sensitive teeth and tooth necks!
DENTTABS have a significantly better and more intensive fluoride effect, which hardens, remineralizes, and even repairs your teeth and sensitive tooth necks! DENTTABS toothbrush tablets clean and polish your teeth particularly gently and gently without unnecessarily stressing your tooth enamel. For particularly sensitive tooth necks, we recommend DENTTABS with fluoride for natural remineralization of the tooth enamel.
DENTTABS consists of 100% natural ingredients and does not use microplastics, PEG, and other unnecessary ingredients. The toothbrush tablets are vegan and have been awarded the BDIH Cosmos seal for natural cosmetics.
Every morning and evening, chew a tablet in your mouth, mix it with saliva, moisten the toothbrush as you wish, and off you go.
- Chew a DENTTABS toothbrush tablet until it becomes creamy. You may have to get used to this at the beginning. But it is worthwhile, because mixing with saliva is crucial for the high level of remineralization.
- Brush your teeth with a damp toothbrush as you normally would. Thanks to the high cellulose content, you can now polish your teeth ultra-smoothly. A particularly soft toothbrush is ideal.
- Take a few minutes. Your teeth will thank you. Rinse - done! Run your tongue over your teeth. You will find that your teeth feel like you otherwise only know them after the prophylaxis treatment at the dentist!
- Microfine cellulose fibers (microcrystalline cellulose) polish your teeth ultra-smoothly into the spaces between the teeth. This is why new particles simply roll off the tooth surfaces and plaque practically cannot develop in the first place.
- Sodium fluoride (Sodium Fluoride) is used to remineralize tooth enamel and can help especially with sensitive tooth necks, but also with incipient tooth decay. Because DENTTABS are "dry", it only develops their full effect when it is used.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a surfactant (soap) that combines the detached proteins and fats with water in order to flush them out when rinsing out. In AMISOFT the glutamic acid is esterified with coconut fatty acids. In this chemical process, two naturally occurring substances (coconut fatty acids and glutamic acid) are combined with one another, whereby their original properties are lost. "Glutamate" is not to be confused with the flavor enhancers used in the food sector - DENTTABS are glutamate and gluten-free.
- Stevia (stevioside) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the aroma and menthol, ensures a good taste.
- Silica serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Natural (mint) aroma, together with stevia and menthol, ensure a pleasant feeling of freshness and a "cool" and fresh breath.
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate (sodium bicarbonate), better known as "soda", together with vitamin C adjusts the pH value to 5.5.
- Citric acid together with sodium hydrogen carbonate (see above) regulates the pH value and stimulates the flow of saliva. The increased saliva flow causes faster remineralization of the tooth surfaces.
- Magnesium stearate (Magnesium Stearate) is a plant-based excipient that is used in the manufacture of tablets.
- Together with stevia and the mint aroma, menthol ensures the pleasant "freshness afterward".
- Xanthan gum is a natural thickening and gelling agent and ensures pleasant creaminess after chewing DENTTABS toothpaste tablets.
- Eugenol is part of the natural mint flavor.
DENTTABS are free from preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, binders and contain neither aluminum nor nanoparticles.
Country of Origin: Germany