- Walnuts have been very popular because of their high omega-3 fatty acid content along with other goodness.
- Rich sources of phytochemical substances that may contribute to overall antioxidant activity, including melatonin, ellagic acid, vitamin E, carotenoids, and poly-phenolic compounds.
- They are an excellent source of vitamin E which is a strong antioxidant, protecting us from harmful oxygen-free radicals as well as B complex vitamins and minerals like manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium.
- Potential health effects against cancer, aging, inflammation, and neurological diseases.
- Best to eat raw, naturally cholesterol-free
Country of Origin: US