Natural Beeswax Wrap is used to replace commercial cling wrap. Suitable for use to wrap food such as fruits, vegetables, sandwiches. It also can be used to cover container(s) for food storage purposes. It is locally handmade, safe to use, reusable, and washable. Not recommended for hot food or meat.
Natural Refined Beeswax (USA), Pine Rosin, Jojoba Oil
- Wrap half-cut fruits to save for later.
- Cover cup or bowl for food storage.
- Fold into a box to hold snacks or fruits.
- Fold into a pocket to store snacks.
- Wrap bread or sandwich in your packed lunch.
- Wrap around a soap bar while travelling.
- Fold into a cup to drink water while travelling.
- Many more… use your creativity.
Tips: Warm your palm to fold or wrap the beeswax wrap into your desired shape.
- Rinse with cold water & wash with mild dish soap.
- Hang dry for next usage.
- Avoid using hot water.
Country of Origin: Malaysia